Friday, December 28, 2012

long time no see(This is a long post)

hey,blog..long time no see.i'm not doing well this few month.not physically but mentally and heart wise.yeah,it's been rough.meet a girl,i did try to,you know,to get to know her,her life,and whatever.but she seems not interested.yeah,i know how i look.i just play ball,dude.i guess it didn't work out like in the movies.ahaha.poor me,right?.then i meet another girl,i did talk to her.try to getting to know her and all that.still nothing.like the saying goes,nak seribu daya,tak nak seribu dalih.guess i did see her 1001 dalih.ahaha..well,gonna try again.oh where oh where is my soul mate,my left rib bone are.i miss her,i need her man..it is the end of 2012 as you know it,i'm still alive,and for that i say alhamdulillah.i still don't understand it,man.being straight forward is not a good idea.it seems like a good idea in theory.but in reality,it isn't.guess i really pushing it huh.yeah,i guess i'm to blame for being straight forward.guess it's like forcing someone to accept my love huh.well,i did try to be patient and take my time and it still amount to nothing.the girl got herself a bf and i'm stuck in a friend zone,then she broke up with her bf and after a few month i tell her i like her alot,like alot and still fail.what?this story again?yeah.i'm still bitter,man.yeah,i know i sound weak.but it is what it is.met another girl in november.i gather my courage to talk to her.everything going smoothly(so i thought).i got her fb.chat with her,and the funny thing is she call me a "BRO".dude,it was like a sign that say,"kmk angap ktk mcm BRO kmk,noktah".that what i read from it.tell me if i'm wrong.tell me if i should keep on fighting.tell me if i'm suppose to not give up,man.haha,look at me.here i'm two in the morning talking to myself  and writing this in here trying to get some sort of sage advice from a blog..ahaha.this is just great(effect terlebih minum kopi).soooo,tell me if there is a girl reader of this blog,what does it mean when a girl is calling a guy "BRO"?..is it a sign saying "stay away from me,i'm not intrested at the momment,and there is someone that i like and i wish u would stop while u are not in to deep with me" or is it a sign that say"let's just be friend now,see how it goes.".so,if there is a sage word of wisdom for me,do leave a comment below.i just need to know.by the way,if there is a guy reader of this blog,help a brother out.yeah?..so this is it for this entry.need some sleep if i can get any after 4 cups of coffee..good night.

No comments: