Monday, January 23, 2012

start the year with a new hair cut.

lamak juak rasa nya x motong rambut.ari sabtu ya tek camne ka tiba2 tegerak hati nak motong rambut.it took 10 minit for the pemotong rambut to chop away the long and singa looking hair of mine,walla,i become a smart looking dude.aha.dan hari ya la first time side burn ku di cukur pake pisau cukur nok d pake si johnny depp lam cerita the barber from demon street.tol nak ka nama cita ya.meh,nya lah ya.it's quite scary when the barber whiz away the blade to my cheek.rasanya tauk la aku gine rasa manok sebelum nya kenak sembelih.bait juak being a man that i am,i hold my cold sweat and just trust in the barber with his skill.dan you know the saying "life flashes from the eye".guess that saying x dapat di pake lam situasi cam ya.even time accident teruk yg dialami few years back pun x da bibit2 hidup flashes trough my eye.bila org madah "kmk x perfect",i say to myself"sidak lom tauk apa reti x perfect.coba sidak jd cam aku,besi lam badan sia sitok,jarik dah x betul,n jalan pun x center agik.ya baruk x perfect.then they would be bersyukur ada tubuh badan yg sik ada cacat cela ciptaan tuhan.".but then again,penyata ya selalu kelua bila cinta x d balas.boleh pake ka dgn aku pun situasi?..ahaha..i'm glad that allah give me a second chance to live in this world to make myself a better person in allah eyes.now is 2012,i wonder how many borrowed second,minute,hours or years left in this borrowed body and soul.but the future is not for me to see,i just live my life the best that i can.when it's my time to leave this dunia yg sementara,insya'allah i'll have enough yang nak di bawa ke akhirat... ^^

No comments: